Wwoofing on Brøndevej 36
Volunteers will be involved in the general day to day running of the farm and are expected to work 5-6 hours per day, 5 days per week. Activities might involve: maintaining vegetable gardens, planting, seed saving, clearing bush and pathways, weeding, general building maintenance,, harvesting, pruning and assisting with whatever is needed. Volunteers are also expected to become part of the team and help with the normal daily chores like cooking and cleaning (including on weekends).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VOLUNTEERS:
• You must be physically fit and able to work as farm life can be demanding.
• Minimum one week stay and a one week trial period for longer visits.
• You must be at least 18 years old.
• Volunteers are provided with linen and towels and can use the washing machine freely
• Please try to arrive before 12pm on a Monday so that we can induct you to the farm, give you a warm welcome and set you up for the weeks work. (Other week-day arrivals by arrangement only)
• Bring appropriate clothes for working on the land and be prepared for that season: good working shoes, long trousers, hat, gloves etc.
• Volunteers will be provided with basic meals, any extra food needs must be supplied by the volunteer.
• We have a strict policy of using only organic cleaning and body products on the farm, including toothpaste. Try to refrain from using chemical deodorants and perfumes.
• Everyone is expected to keep their living space clean as well as public spaces. Untidy people will be asked to leave.
• Smoking is only allowed in designated areas
• Volunteers can be asked to leave without notice if they do not adhere to our policies or behave in a disrespectful way towards people, animals or the natural environment. This also means taking care of tools and property.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR VOLUNTEERS ON BROENDEVEJ 36:
AS THERE IS A PROFESSIONAL STONE CARVING AND CERAMIC WORKSHOP ATTACHED TO THIS FARM VOLUNTEERS WITH SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE IN THAT FIELD WILL BE PREFERRED
Wwoofing on Brøndevej 36
Volunteers will be involved in the general day to day running of the farm and are expected to work 5-6 hours per day, 5 days per week. Activities might involve: maintaining vegetable gardens, planting, seed saving, clearing bush...Read more
WWOOF Denmark 0069 uploaded a new cover picture.
WWOOF Denmark 0069 uploaded new photos.
WWOOF Denmark 0069 created a profile.
Want to visit?
Would you like contact information for this Farm? If you have already paid your WWOOFing membership fee, please Login. If you have not yet joined, please: